Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

My kids and I had a great Mother's Day this year!  We all got friendship bracelets (a gift from them)...


...and they made me a cake!


Chase's Tae Kwon Do studio had a special Mother's Day class, which was super fun (but I could barely walk the next day)!  Leading up to this, Chase and I had a running joke that I was secretly a Tae Kwon Do master, but I kept my mad skills under wraps because I didn't want to make him feel bad.  This class brought the truth to light.  I was busted as soon as I asked Chase if I was making my fist right.  (Or maybe I'm just that good of an actress?)


And then we all went bowling!


Chloe really impressed me bowling.  This girl.  She refused the bumper because she was going to bowl like a big kid.  Then she kept getting gutter balls but would not give up trying.  I spent time with her on her form (because that's also a mad skill I have tucked away in my back pocket... HA!) and she just kept getting better.  This girl has a growth mindset all the way!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !