Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NOTHING

It's been a record number of days since I've posted anything and I'm going nuts! I just haven't had anything newsworthy to post in the last week! So if you're at all interested, here's a summary of the meaningless goings on in our life since my last post:

  • Brian and I both got sick and we think Chase got a little bit of our colds, too
  • We discovered Chase is likely allergic to prunes
  • I made a comeback at our last Friday Night Game Night, beating Brian at "Battle of the Sexes" (actually, that one was technically a tie because he won 1 round and I won another) and "DiVinci Code"
  • Brian finished up the Concordia class he taught this semester and now he's free as a bird for awhile (til fall, probably)
  • I took 1/2 day off last week to play with Chase and he fussed the whole time (thanks a lot, son)!
  • We had our 4-year wedding anniversary (6/21) but it doesn't feel like we've had it yet because Brian had to teach that night (but we do have plans to go out this Friday night to celebrate)!
  • I got a chance to sing on a great big stage at the Paramount, but no one was paying attention so it kind of doesn't count (Soapbox was the pre-show entertainment for a show there, so we performed as people came in and found their seats, etc.)
  • I've been busy getting material together for Soapbox's next show (our 2nd annual Soapbox Comedy Revue). Auditions are this weekend.
  • Chase was "child of the month" at daycare, and he only has a few more days to enjoy it!
  • We bought our plane tickets to California for my brother's wedding this summer. YAY! We are so excited, and Chase can't wait to meet Uncle Jeff (and cousin Rhianna... and his soon-to-be brand new Aunt Julia)!
  • Brian is giving blood tonight out of the goodness of his heart (I have no idea how he volunteers to have needles stuck in his arm on a regular basis)!
  • We went to downtown Geneva to do a little shopping Sunday and ran into a festival they were having there. Chase loved the parade and when I laughed at the giant hot dog car barrelling down the street Brian was shocked I had never even heard of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile before. Am I alone in this?!?

I think that about sums it up! Aren't you glad you read it all? You must be as bored as I am! ;)

2 comments:

Mr. B said...

The Weinermobile has been in Alma before

Liza Jane said...

Allergic to prunes? I might tell Liam he's allergic because it only takes 5 minutes to go through him! Wow, the Wienermobile is famous - it's all over the commercials and is every kid's dream. Sounds like you guys are doing well!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !