Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12 Months!

OK, folks, here it is.... Chase's 12 month photo!

Click here to compare it to his 11 month photo!

He went to the doctor for his 12-month checkup Monday. He is now 21lbs 12oz (35th percentile) and 30" long (55th percentile).

It is impossible to get this kid to sit still for these photos. I got this shot right as he was diving for me. So, I hereby declare this the last monthly bear photo. From here on out I think we'll do yearly photos (well, maybe I'll sneak an 18 month photo in there, too). ;)

The slideshow of all his month photos has been updated at the bottom of Chase's Info Page if you're interested in seeing the progression. [Update 1/18/08: This page no longer exists. If you would like me to email you a slideshow of the progression, let me know!]
Random photos taken over the last month are now in our Photo Album (labeled "Chase: 11 Months - Misc.").

P.S. 6 days til Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to steal this idea.

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !