Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bit by the Flu Bug

When I got back from Raleigh I was met with the news Brian's dad was hospitalized for chest pains while he was up in Chicago last weekend (don't worry, he's fine... they didn't find anything major wrong with him and he's home now), and Brian said Chase had been coughing all weekend. I picked the little guy up from the hospital after my plane got in and by Monday morning he had a fever and was a big ol' snotty mess! I took him in to the doctor and he was diagnosed with the flu. They couldn't believe it... they thought the flu season was over! Lucky us. The next day Brian came down with it and today it's my turn. It's NO FUN... especially since we move 2 weeks from tomorrow and have not started packing! We cannot afford to be sick right now! Ugh.

I'm off to bed....

3 comments:

monica said...

The flu is awful! Be sure to rest a lot even when you feel like you need to be doing other things. It's the only way you'll get rid of it. I hope you all start feeling better soon!

Danny & Melissa said...

Get well soon!!! I hope after you are all finish with the flu everything goes smothly from here on out!

Unknown said...

Oh no! Hope everyone gets well soon! Our two have something, but we have no idea what at this point. Right now all we're seeing is HIGH fevers. Sarah hit 104 tonight! Eek! Waiting to see what tomorrow brings....

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !