Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cool Dude!

My mom and I went shopping yesterday and while we were in Target I saw these neat sunglasses for kids that wrap around their heads and Velcro in the back. We hadn’t gotten Chase sunglasses before because we were sure he would just yank them off and throw them (throwing IS his favorite pastime, after all), but when I saw the Velcro glasses I thought they might be a good solution to that anticipated problem. So I tried a pair on him, expecting him to hate it. He LOVED them. He got mad when I took them off. So he wore them all over Target, just smiling at people like a big goofball. A couple of big, burly guys walked by at one point and said, “Is that his Harley parked out front?” Ha ha! Chase was so proud of his new shades!

The picture posted here I took with my cell phone so I apologize for the poor quality. My mom took some better photos with her digital camera, so as soon as I get them from her I’ll replace this photo with a better one.

4 comments:

Danny & Melissa said...

Love the shades!!! He's is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

What a cool dude! Love the Harley comment!

Unknown said...

That's pretty darned cute. Your son is stylin' in those shades.

Anonymous said...

Bought these for Noel when she was a teeny tiny baby. She wore them all the time until I stepped on them. Then I couldn't find them anywhere. Finally found another pair in Montana. Guess where? Target! Hope he loves them as much as she did.

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !