Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School Picture Day

Today was "Picture Day" at Chase's daycare. We picked out a cute little outfit and Brian even did his hair before he took him this morning. When I picked him up this afternoon I stopped at the "folder signing" station to check him out and inside was an accident report. It read:

"Chase was running to get in line for pictures and he tripped off the carpet and bumped his forehead on the edge of the cubby."

I walked into his room and he has this big scratch/gash-looking thing across his forehead and into his eyebrow. It's at least an inch long, maybe an inch and a half.

Being the sensitive mother I am, I said, "Why couldn't you fall AFTER pictures?!?" Should be interesting to see how they turn out. I'm sure he wasn't in the best mood for the photographer after that incident, either.

Big gash + teary eyes + pouty lips + messed up hair from ice pack = who knows??

Should be good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh! Poor guy! Isn't that the luck!?! Hope the pics turn out ok!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !