Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chase in Heels

I promise it was his idea, not mine!



Now, if you know anything about my shoe obsession you are probably amazed at how low the heels on this pair are. I will tell you that the ones Chase originally wanted to wear were not safe! So I dug this pair out, which I bought after wearing my monster high heels every day my first week of teaching and decided that maybe every once in awhile I should give my feet a break (this was after I lost feeling in three of my toes and didn't get that feeling back for literally MONTHS).

P.S. Please pardon Brian's dissertation all over our living room floor.... ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! he probably walks better in heels than I do! haha!

Anonymous said...

I loved the "what happen?" at the end! And I agree w/ you Christine, hot look Chase!

Sandy K. said...

What a cutie - isn't it funny when they get into wearing their parents shoes? We have a sweet photo or two of Addy in Kory's huge shoes. What a riot. And Chris - good choice in shoe height for him. The little girls have been playing in your old prom shoes, with the huge heels, and I'm always worried they'll break their necks! Go "teacher shoes"!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !