Saturday, April 11, 2009

Slidin' and Swingin' into Easter

Chase went down the slide by himself for the first time yesterday. Our son does not have the adventure gene. We have been trying to get him to go down the slide for quite awhile now, and yesterday he just climbed on up and slid down like he had been doing it forever. Now that's all he wants to do... which is why we went back today!

After we were done on the slide he decided he wanted to push the swings. Not swing, just push them:

At one point the swing came back and hit him in the face. For some reason, after the tears cleared, that incident turned it into a game for him:



After the park we came home and colored Easter eggs. That was a lot of fun. Chase really got into it!


I asked him to hold up an egg and smile for me. This is what I got:

Afterwards Chase let me decorate him with the leftover stickers:

We're ready for the Easter Bunny!

More photos are in our Photo Album if you're interested.

P.S. Yes, I know this blog entry title is corny. It's all I got. Time for bed....

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !