Sunday, April 12, 2009

Raaaarrrr!!!!

Wow, three posts in two days! I am so impressed with myself.

I just had to share this video I took of Chase while we were all playing today. He was certainly in rare form.... Enjoy!



Oh, the monkey you see on his back is his new "backpack." It is actually one of those child harnesses we swore we would never buy, but with all the travel we have planned this year, (especially the trip to Idaho we're taking this summer, just Chase and me), we worried he would be hard to keep track of at times when I have to unload our bags from the carousel or send everything through the security scanners, etc. So we got him one, just in case it turns out we need it. I mean, he's two. One of his favorite games is to wander around and then run away when you tell him to come here. Not exactly the kind of game I want to play in a crowded airport with my arms full of luggage.

Anyway, we thought we would give it to him early to get him used to it. It really is a backpack, and then the harness part you just hook to the back of it. So we figured we would have him wear his backpack at the airport, and if we need the harness part we can hook it on, and easily take it back off again. He loves his monkey backpack. He wore it all day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is SOOOO Cute! I was cracking up watching that!!! He and Jacob would get along...he loves to roar and be loud! Must be a boy thing! haha! So funny how he was trying to get Brian's attention and then was so surprised when Brian actually came after him...LOL!!!

Sandy K. said...

He's adorable, of course! How do you ever get work done?

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !