Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day in Waco

OK, I'm cheating. It's actually October 8th, but I'm pre-dating this because this post is almost three weeks overdue. I've been slack in the blogging department (which for me says a lot about my state of mind these days)! So today I'm catching up a little.

So we went to Waco for their Waco Cultural Arts Fest "today" (9/20, not 10/8!). It was fun but HOT. Afterward we went to the children's museum at Baylor, which we love. Here are a few photos from our day out.

Chase loved the bubble machine at the festival:

(Sorry you can't see the bubbles in this picture!)

He then made a kite...

...and "flew it!"

At the museum he had fun riding around in the cars (again):

But the big hit at the museum this time was its huge train set. We could not tear him away! Here is a view of him above the display, loving every minute of it!

More photos are in our Photo Album if you're interested!

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

He's getting so big...and such a cutie. Thanks for catching us up on his wonderland adventures.

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !