Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pippi

So today I looked at my daughter and started calling her Pippi, because her hairdo is frighteningly similar to the Pippi Longstocking look:


She's going to curse those flip-ups forever (like I curse mine). Anyway, as I looked at her I thought, "I wonder...."

Are you ready for this?  CUTE ATTACK!


Is she a doll or what?!? They didn't last long before she yanked them out, but they were cute while they lasted! Chase kept wanting me to put them back in because he liked them, too.

Having a girl is going to be fun!

P.S. This is my second post of the day.  Check out the previous post if you haven't already!

2 comments:

Kory said...

Such a sweet girl! So, so cute!

Unknown said...

what a doll!!! Having a girl is fun...if and only if they let you do their hair! I've got a box full of bows and ribbons...and Sarah just "wants to wear her hair down" most days!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !