Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Easter Bunny Came!

The Easter Bunny Came! Last night Chase left him this note (click on it for a larger view):


If you can't read it, here's what it says: "Please hide an egg in my room and at Daddy's house. Leave me a present please."

Well the Easter Bunny did just that! I have no idea how the big bunny got the egg in Chase's room without waking him up. After all, his door is VERY squeaky. Chase found the egg by the door so I suspect the bunny just opened the door a crack and threw it in there. Then at 5:00am I think I heard him outside hiding eggs around the yard, and at 5:30am both Chase and Chloe woke up. I was grateful the Easter Bunny got in and out of there in time!  We started with the egg hunt indoors, and I think next year we will have to leave the Easter Bunny a note that Chase needs harder hiding places, because he found all the eggs within minutes and then couldn't believe there weren't more. So he proceeded to look in all the cupboards and drawers until I reminded him we hadn't looked outside yet!


I convinced him to save the outside hunt until it was not pitch black outside, so we opened Easter baskets next:



Chloe was pretty much just along for the ride. She was super tired so I put her back to bed at 6:30 and we started our outdoor hunt. Forgive the quality of the pictures. It was still pretty dark!



And all the festivities were over by 7. *yawn*

But then we got to play with some new stuff!  The sidewalk chalk....


...and the bubble gun!


Chloe and I sat on the swing and watched Chase chase bubbles all over the yard. It was very entertaining!


Hoppy Easter!

(More photos are in our Photo Album if you're interested!)

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !