Sunday, April 24, 2011

First Pedicure


Right now you are thinking one of two things:
  1. Awwww....  Look at Chloe's pretty pink (though freakishly large) baby toes!
  2. *gasp* She didn't!
I did.


And now we match!


In my defense, he wanted me to do it.  Correction: He wanted me to paint his fingernails.  Every single one of them.  I proposed I would do one toe.  We compromised and did all the toes.  We'll just keep the summer sandals buried in the closet for awhile.

One day he's going to hate me for this post!

P.S. This is my second post of the day.  See the previous post for Easter pictures!

2 comments:

Jaybird and Me said...

Yay! James asked for months, eventually getting too difficult to redirect. He's had black, green, and orange fingernails. He likes them despite comments he has received from all manner of peanut gallery.

romanya vizesi said...

very good blog site

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !