Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chloe's Birthday Preparations

Chloe's 2nd birthday is Saturday! I have already started preparing for my motherly duty of making her cake (cupcakes). The pressure is on.... I have to make up for last year's princess cupcake disaster! Click here if you need a painful reminder....

Anyway, I am more confident about this year's venture. I found something cute and and decided to put my own creative spin on it. And unlike the "creative licenses" I took last year, I think these ones will actually work! *fingers crossed*

Anyway, we started the process today with candy sorting!


 And along the way we had to do some taste testing (of course)!


(Man, Chloe's hair is a mess!!)

And... Ta Dah!  Presenting.... The candy I will be using for Chloe's cupcakes!


Chase was very proud of his work:


So the candy is all sorted but now I have a BIG problem. The leftovers:


And there's about to be more, because I didn't get enough of some of the colors I need, so I have to buy more tomorrow! This is dangerous. I can't have this stuff sitting in my pantry. I'm about to give it all away.

(If I don't eat it all first.)

Stay tuned for the finished product (and wish me luck)!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !