Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random Summer Update!

We have been up to some summer fun that warrants a random update!

We have had lots of rain lately.  One day early in the summer Chase was very concerned about Chloe getting wet, so he chased her with the umbrella.  It was incredibly sweet:


Chloe was distracted by the bugs in that photo, and Chase joined her shortly thereafter:


Brian had the kids for the 4th of July this year, but I still had to dress my baby girl up for it!


 We had some fun hanging out with our friends Don, Julie and their son DJ!


It all started with DJ's birthday party...


...where Chase had too much fun beating the pinata (click the thumbnail to view video):

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

The kids had some fun playing super hero dress-up.  Chloe (Wolverine) was OK with Spiderman...


...until Spiderman put his mask on:


Today is the last day for swim lessons.  Chase has made good progress and Chloe is completely fearless in the water!


I think it's safe to say I've been pretty successful in wearing them out!


Chase has also been active at Tennis Camp this week.  More of that to come in my next post!

Also, there are more photos in our Photo Album, and videos in our Video Album, if you're interested!


  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just had to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chloe's blue and yellow dress and her orange and blue bathing suit. SO cute!!!!

And I couldn't help but laugh at the Spiderman mask, too! ha!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !