Saturday, July 21, 2012

Splash Day... For All of Us!

 
This morning I took the kids to the splash pad.  But it wasn't one of those days where I just sat on the side and said, "Go play."  I got in my swimsuit and led the way!  When we arrived we were the only ones there.  That lasted about half an hour, and in that time we all got SOAKED.  We had such a blast. 

When other families started showing up I was totally the crazy lady running around with all the kids.  I took enough of a break to snap a few pics with my phone, but then had to take it right back to the car so I could go back out and play!  It felt great, and it was totally fun to run around and splash and play with the kids.  What a great way to start the day!




 More photos are in our Photo Album if you're interested!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun day! I love splash pads, too....I'm bummed b/c the one closest to us says "no adults" unless your child is under 2....:-(

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !