Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hawaiian Falls

A new water park just opened this summer about 5 minutes from our house. We splurged on the season passes, so we have been going at least once a week this summer to get our money's worth! We have spent our summer in their pool, the lazy river, and the wave pool... but Chase has been too nervous to try any of the water slides. Today I figured out a way to get him to go. Get his sister to go down first!


I took her up with me and Chase waited for us at the bottom.  She was really excited about it all the way up the stairs, and then got a little nervous once we got to the top.  I had to go down the slide first so I could tell the lifeguard at the bottom to catch her when she came out after me.  I was nervous she would chicken out on me after I went down (since I had to leave her up there alone and couldn't give her a little "push"), but my brave girl did it!  I was so proud.

Once Chase saw how much fun we had he decided to give it a try.  I must admit, I was a little nervous he would chicken out when I saw his wheels turning at the top...


...but he had a blast!


We all went down that same slide several more times.  I am so happy I finally got him to try it.  Now maybe we can try some more!

 

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !