Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Reading

This summer the kids and I all participated in our library's summer reading program.  We each were assigned a different colored team and we worked to earn as many reading hours for our team as possible.  In our house Chase got first place, I got second and Chloe was a close third.  We all got really into it.  Even I read way more than I normally do!

At the end of the summer we went to their Summer Reading Carnival, where they revealed the winning team!


Overall, Chase's team won first place, Chloe's won second and mine came in dead last.  Ah, well....

The party was fun!


The kids played tons of games and walked away with lots of prizes (74 stickers and 2 free books, to be exact)!


But my favorite part of the carnival was the dress-up photo booth.  That had my name written all over it!  I love this photo of us!


Sums us up perfectly!

 

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !