Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yesterday was my 38th birthday.  I had fun celebrating with both friends and family.  First, I celebrated with my kids the night before, since they were going to be at their dad's on my birthday.  We have a cupcake tradition, so we found a new bakery (Baked by Amy's) and man it was a great find!  We picked out our cupcakes (I got the Boston Cream, Chase got the Peanut Butter Cup, and Chloe got the Oreo), and then took them next door to Amy's Ice Cream for the full dessert experience.  Yummmmmm....


When we got home the kids gave me their awesome homemade gifts.  Chloe painted the picture frame and Chase painted the box:


And because my son knows me so well, he put some treasure in the box!


(Love that kid!)

Last year Chase won the award for most entertaining card.  This year Chloe took the crown:

 

Ha ha!  How did she know?!?

On my actual birthday I went to dinner with friends...


...and of course that also called for some fantastic desserting!


I'm not sure why I can't take a normal picture.  I mean, I see something cool like this on the door of the restaurant...


...and turn it into a freak show:


Ah, well.  I always said I couldn't wait to get old because then I'd have a really good excuse for acting crazy.  Maybe it has started already!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !