Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mom's New Toy

I got a new toy!  I have been going to the gym for years to work out on the elliptical, and now that I am teaching... and directing shows... and going to school... and doing a principal practicum... and an action research project... and being a mom....  Yeah.  It was time to just put one in my house.

I have never been so excited about exercise in my LIFE.

The day it came I got my FedEx delivery notification and did a happy dance... til I got home and realized I was going to have to somehow get it into my house by myself:


But I DID IT!


Then I had to get it upstairs.  I did have offers to help but I wanted it done RIGHT. THEN.

So I hauled them up there myself....



Yeah.  I did that.

And I just COULD. NOT. WAIT.  I had to put it together that night as well.  Chloe fell in love with it instantly!


She actually did the machine for 25 minutes until I made her get off to take a bath!

I have to admit I love it too, and I am using it in the mornings!  Yes, this non-morning person is actually setting her alarm early to do the elliptical in the mornings.  Not quite sure who I am right now, but this is saving me serious gym time!  It is going to help with my mental sanity this year, for sure!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !