Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Because my schedule has been so insane lately, we didn't get our Christmas tree until late in the game.  So late, in fact, the guy at Home Depot just let us have it for free!  Merry Christmas to us!


We made cookies for Santa, of course:


And he must have liked them because the kids got just what they asked for!


Chloe got her Nintendo 3DS and Chase got an iPod!  He asked for a phone but I explained Santa must have known he was too young to have a phone!

I think Santa brought a little elf helper with him this year.  I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of rustling in our living room, and I could have sworn I heard a young boy's voice, excitedly stuffing Chloe's stocking.  I think probably when elves reach a certain age they earn the privilege of helping Santa with his duties Christmas Eve.  Pretty cool.


Merry Christmas!

 

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !