Saturday, July 15, 2017

Lion King Birthday Experience

Every year I give my kids a birthday "experience" instead of birthday presents.  Because let's face it... they gets lot of presents from everyone else and the best gift you can give someone is your time, anyway... right?  Well this year I got Chloe and myself tickets to see The Lion King (the musical) in Houston.  Chase stayed at his dad's while I stole her away for a night!

The experience started with a shopping trip to get a dress (and shoes and jewelry, of course)!


Then we drove to Houston and got ready at my BFF Katie's house:


We went out to dinner and ate on a rooftop with a view of the city:


And then we headed to the show!  Right when we got there a nice lady came up to Chloe and offered her a free Lion King bag with a color program inside.  Those color programs are $30 alone!  Score!


Do you see Chloe's fabulous shoes?  She picked those out all on her own, without knowing we were going to match!


The show was incredible.  Chloe absolutely loved it, and she gave me the sweetest hug and thank you afterwards.  I told her she could choose a souvenir from the merchandise stand, so....  Introducing the newest member of the family... SIMBA!


HAAAAAAA SHA HEN YAAAAAA MAMA MI SHEEMA BAA...!

(Or something like that.)

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !