Friday, April 13, 2007

Goodbye Haley

Thank goodness for Tivo this week (I was in tech week rehearsals every night... see previous post)!

Anyway, Haley was voted off American Idol this week. I have been waiting for this day for a few weeks. I was never really impressed by her. She doesn't have a very smooth, pleasant voice to listen to and it grated on me a little. Every once in awhile she would choose a song that actually flattered her voice, but those performances were few and far between. She thought she was a powerhouse but she was not, and every time she tried to prove it I cringed. It was time for her to go, for sure.

As for the bottom 3, I agreed with Phil but only sort-of agreed with Chris. I go back and forth on him. I thought he was pretty good this week. He'll go soon, but I wasn't sure he was one of the worst 3 this week.

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !