Monday, April 16, 2007

Curves Accomplishment

About a month ago I posted that I had just joined Curves, and that I was nervous telling that to the world because I have such a bad track record when it comes to sticking with going to the gym, etc. (click here to read the post).

Every month at Curves they weigh and measure you to track your progress. Today was my first weigh-in after joining 5 weeks ago, and I am thrilled to report that I have lost 7.5 lbs, 2% body fat and several inches! GO ME! I am very proud of myself....

Operation HOT MOM continues...!

7 comments:

monica said...

Congrats - that's awesome! I'm sure that gives you a little more motivation to stick with it!

Christine said...

Thanks, Monica! It totally does. I appreciate your support!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Christine. I just have 1 request. Can you think of a different name? Operation Feel Good? Or Operation Summer Bod? Operation Hot Mom sounds wrong to me.

Christine said...

What.... Mom's aren't allowed to be hot? :)

Anonymous said...

Operation Hot Mom it is.

Anonymous said...

Might as well call it operation MILF

Christine said...

Works for me! ;)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !