Sunday, September 30, 2007

He's a Singin' Dancin' Piano Man!

It was a Mother/Son bonding weekend for Chase and me. While Brian taught his weekend class at Argosy we got to hang out and play all weekend long, just the 2 of us! Of course he did get a fever Friday night which almost ruined our plans, but after a trip to the doctor on Saturday afternoon he was feeling much better.

Just thought I'd share this video clip of Chase jammin' at his piano (and this is the tame version)! He LOVES this video of himself, by the way. It makes him laugh every time. ;)

Now THAT'S entertainment!

P.S. I LOVE that I can download videos right to Blogger now vs. going through YouTube. I'm sure you'll see much more videos posted as a result!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree that the new video feature is much better! LOVE the new blog header!

Christine said...

Thank YOU for the insipiration!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !