Saturday, November 28, 2009

Santa!

Thanksgiving night we drove to Belton to see a Christmas lights display, which Chase LOVED. Santa was also there and Chase actually requested we go see him! He wasn't sure about sitting on his lap at first, but they offered a good alternative:

However, after a couple pics with the family...

...he got a little braver!

When Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas he said "cars." Lord. Like we don't have enough cars already! But it was fun because this is the first year Chase really understands that Santa is coming and all that jazz. Can't wait! I put my countdown ticker up, people! 25 days til Christmas! Woo hoooooo!!

4 comments:

Sandy K. said...

Great pics - but it's really 27 days until Christmas. The first isn't until Tuesday! Don't rush it - savor it!:)

Christine said...

Oh no! My ticker is wrong?!? It took me forever to find one I liked! Darn it.... Now I have to go on a hunt for a new one! :(

Unknown said...

I am very curious how my older two will do with Santa this year. They've been terrified the last 2. Jacob 'says' he's going to sit on his lap and Sarah keeps going back & forth on the idea. Adam - who knows...he's entered that stranger fear stage...

Glad Chase did so well! Cute pics!

Sandy K. said...

I do love your counter. It actually might be right. The hours make it almost 26 days, which would be right, as tomorrow's the last day of November. I didn't see that yesterday. Is your Advent calendar up yet?

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !