Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vote for Chase!

So I heard about this Parents magazine cover photo contest and I thought I had a good photo to submit, being all proud of my recent photo shoot with Chase on the trains in Temple. I assumed I was submitting my photo, but in reality I guess I submitted Chase's face in a contest to go to New York for a photo shoot for the cover photo. Oops! I didn't know I was entering Chase in a modeling contest (I thought it was a cute photo contest!), but I guess now that he's entered I might as well try to get him some votes! To vote for our cutie pie, CLICK HERE! [Update: Voting is closed. Thanks to all who voted!]

2 comments:

Sandy K. said...

I'd love to vote for the little sweetheart, but I can't find him! The pictures are listed in order by place and there's no way to navigate unless I click through them one-by-one. Which I did. But I got to 200+ and still can't find him! Any hints?

Christine said...

I just updated the link, so try again!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !