Monday, June 21, 2010

Holiday Daze

Happy (belated) Father's Day to Brian, and Happy Anniversary to us!  7 years of marriage....  I can't believe I have put up with him for this long (okay, okay... and vice versa)!

For Father's Day yesterday, Brian worked on the lawn (I told him he didn't have to, but he insisted!), then we all went swimming and out to dinner.

For our Anniversary we went to our weekly doctor's appointment (tomorrow I'll be 2 weeks from my due date, people!), then Brian went to work all day (he'll be home around 9:30 tonight) and I scrubbed the bathrooms.  What a celebration, huh?!?  Ha ha!  We have plans to go out to celebrate Sunday night, provided Baby Two doesn't decide to make her appearance before then!  We'll keep you posted.  :)

P.S. This is my second post of the day.  Check out the previous post if you haven't already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're TWO weeks away from your due date!? OMG how'd that go by so fast!? I thought you were due later in the summer.

Well! Yeah! Can't wait to hear news and see pics. Good luck!!!!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !