Friday, June 17, 2011

Conversations with a 4-Year-Old: Girls vs. Boys

I took Chase to Sea World today (I'll post about that when I get the pictures from our disposable water camera developed) and we went into the restroom at McDonald's on the way home to pee. We both went into the stall and I went first. As I was sitting there, Chase looked at me, all serious-like, and said:

"Mom, why do girls pee out of their butts?"


I had never considered what he actually thought was going on before! Ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. Hahahah
Hahahahahhahahahahhahaa!! Haaaaaaa!

Unknown said...

ha! We've had some similar things like this (i.e. Sarah recently talked about how boys can pee standing up but girls can't b/c they don't have a p@n!$ like a boy does...) but amazingly, it hasn't been a bigger issue.

Another twin-mommy friend who has boy/girl twins and I were just talking the other day at what point should we stop letting them bathe together? Right now it still seems ok...but not sure how much longer that will be appropriate...??

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !