Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Birthday Present

Chase picked out my birthday present all by himself this year:


So when we got home from swim lessons today he wanted to play with it!


He did let me play, too. After all, it was my present! He wanted to take some pictures of me so I showed him how to work my camera.  I wasn't sure what I would get, but was really surprised by his aim!


Then things got a little crazy!


I have to admit, I laughed at the gift when I opened it because it obviously wasn't for me, but I actually had a good time playing with it! It was addictive! Ha ha!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am absolutely loving your hair!!!

Christine said...

Ha ha! Thank you, Erin! :)

Arianne said...

And... ummmm.... what is your "losing baby fat" secret? You look FABULOUS!

Christine said...

Arianne, I love you! My secret is a combination of Curves (the gym) and stress. ;)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !