Saturday, October 1, 2011

Conversations With a 4-Year-Old: Costume Choices

It's about that time of year! Chase needs to decide what he wants to be for Halloween so I can do my motherly duty and make his costume. As usual, he keeps changing his mind. So I just keep asking, because eventually he will land on one costume and make a decision. Until then, I am going to post all the answers that come out of his mouth as they happen. Ready? Chase's answers to "What do you want to be for Halloween?"
  1. Transformer
  2. Ghost (again!)
  3. Butterfly
  4. Mermaid
  5. Electrical pole (I kind of hope he picks this one!)
  6. Construction cone (Ooookay...)
  7. Construction cone with a spider on his head (I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff)
  8. Mario (from Mario Brothers)
I will keep this list updated as I get more responses!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's got quite the variety of options there!! Butterfly? Mermaid? Electrical Pole??? Construction cone? ha!

My boys have TRAINS on the brain so one wants to be Thomas and the other wants to be Sir Topham Hatt. Sarah wants to be a flower girl. :-)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !