Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


I took the kids to the Harker Heights Pumpkin Patch Carnival today, and the kids had tons of fun!  Chase had a great time in the bouncy houses, while I chased Chloe around the pumpkin patch:


A nice lady saw us roaming around and offered to take our picture:


Chase invented a game for his sister where he would "hide" a pumpkin in the path and then say, "Chloe, look!" to watch her run for it. It was so cute.


I tried to get the cute "kids in the pumpkin patch" shot, but, well... I wasn't quite successful:


(But I do love that shot nonetheless, because it makes me laugh!)

We also went on a hay ride. After we boarded, the guy working it offered to take pictures for anyone who wanted them. He got to us and I gave him the camera, only to get this shot in return. I'm not quite sure who he thought he was supposed to be taking a picture of here:


Thank goodness for cropping!


We decided to try to take one ourselves:


Ah, well.... It is what it is!

It was a fun day, though hot! It still feels weird to do Halloween stuff in the heat!  I miss my chilly fall weather from up north!

More pics of our day are in our Photo Album if you're interested!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !