Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to School

It's that time again!  Time to go back to school.

The kids love coming to my school, so they got to "help" me get my classroom/office ready:



They have it pretty good, having a theatre teacher mom, because I have fun props they can play with!  The "snakes and slugs" bin is their favorite:


I had a storage room to clean out, which was great fun:


Chloe started Kindergarten this year, so we got to go to her Kindergarten orientation...


And here are both of my babies on the first day of school (Chloe in Kindergarten, Chase in 3rd grade)!  It's the first time I have ever gotten the chance to take them.  Their dad has always done it in the past, so this was a treat!


When I picked them up from school I took them to dinner so they could tell me about their first day.  The results are in:


Happy School Daze!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !