Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ah, Valentines Day.  Love is everywhere....

Chase has had a girlfriend for over a year now.  I know!  He's beating me in the long-term relationship department these days!  At any rate, I sat him down last week to have a serious conversation about girls and Valentines Day. I explained that his girlfriends deserved a little something extra on Valentines Day... that it didn't have to be anything big, but he couldn't give her the exact same valentine he gave out to the rest of the kids in his class, because she's special. Well he took that advice and ran with it! He thought really hard about what she would like, and even made his dad drive to three different stores to find just the right gift.  When he found it, he was so proud.


It was too big to bring to school so we had to arrange a time to come by and drop it off to her at home.  It was really sweet.  She even made him rice krispie treats.  Awwwww....


Chloe, on the other hand, apparently has two boyfriends and she was going to make something for each of them but then decided that was too hard... she wasn't going to make anything for either one.

*sigh*

On another note, Chloe wanted Foxy to come to work with me on Valentines Day for some reason, so we had some fun!

I first tried to put her to work:


But her furry paws were messing everything up, so I let her sit in my special chair and watch me work instead:


Then she got a special valentine...


...which apparently made her feel a little frisky:


Bad Foxy!

Then I went home and spent the evening with my valentine!


(What a stud!)

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !