Thursday, March 15, 2007

Curves

So yesterday I joined Curves. Time to do something about the fact I can't fit into any of my pre-pregnancy clothes! It's even more depressing that I can't even get my wedding rings on anymore! I miss them terribly. I haven't been able to wear them since last September.

Now, I don't have a good track record when it comes to going to the gym but I just finished my 1-week free trial and I feel pretty good about Curves (*knock on wood*). It's a very unintimidating environment, which is exactly what I need. We'll see what happens. I was hesitant to post anything just in case I failed, but maybe this will make me more accountable? We shall see!

Everyone please cross your fingers that I can stick with this. Operation HOT MOM is underway!

2 comments:

monica said...

Good luck! You can do it! :)

I know what you mean about gyms. I work out at home in the basement because I don't really want people to see me. I get too self conscious that I'm doing things wrong.

Brian and Becky said...

Congrats! Consider this too - working out will help you keep up your energy! With baby & home life, that boost will really help!

My friend gave me several "get back in shape post pregnancy" kinda books - and their BIGGEST excercise advice...WALKING! Basically, it said to try to walk for 30 minutes every other day...

Great thing about that is, with spring around the corner - you can with Chase..and maybe even Brian! :)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !