Thursday, March 22, 2007

Goodbye Stephanie

I'm an American Idol fanatic. I must have my fix every week! So I've decided to write a little blurb about how I feel about the outcome of each week's results show when another Idol contestant is voted off.

This week Stephanie got the ax. I agreed with America's decision. I was a little weirded out by her because in the beginning I thought she was one of the best, but I feel like over the last few weeks she slipped. This week's performance was VERY pitchy and I wasn't impressed. I originally thought she would go further (especially since the guys are so unimpressive this year - I thought for sure some of them would go first), but I never thought she would win so I'm OK with her going home. I was a little surprised to see Chris R in the bottom 2 because I thought there were more deserving individuals who were safe this week, but he'll eventually go anyway, too.

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !