Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fun With Books and Snow

I've been kind of slack in the photo department lately but over the past couple days we've had more excuses to take pictures.

Thursday night we had a huge snowstorm here and Chase LOVED it. I took him outside when I got home from work to play in it for a couple minutes. He wasn't so sure about touching it and really didn't love sitting in it, but he couldn't get enough of the big fluffy flakes flying into his face (say that five times fast)!

(ESKIMO KISSES!!)

Then today my mom called asking for some photos for an article she is writing on reading with kids, so we did a little photo shoot today. Chase really does love reading this much!

Photos of both our fun with snow and books are now in our Photo Album. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! Jacob and Sarah love books too - which I love! Both Paul and I are readers and hope that our kids will always enjoy reading as much as we do. they already bring us a pile of books at bedtime every night!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !