Friday, February 15, 2008

NIU Shooting

I'm sure you have all heard by now about the shooting at Northern Illinois University yesterday. That's where Brian goes to school and has taught the last few semesters. I just want everyone to know he is OK. It hits close to home but he's fine.

I have the hardest time with these things because I just don't GET them. And I get so scared about the "you just never know" aspect of it all. I get afraid for myself and more importantly, for my family. But I guess you just have to let what's out of your hands be out of your hands.

MAN, that's hard.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I didn't realize that's where Brian taught! So glad he's ok. I've been there once before for a weekend RA swap with CMU and a football game. Was he on campus when it happened?

Christine said...

No, he wasn't on campus. He has a class there on Wednesday nights so it was surreal for him to think he was just there the night before (though not in that building).

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !