Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dinosaur Movies

Brian is teaching all day today, so Chase and I made a couple short films for your viewing pleasure. Facebook viewers, you'll have to click "View Original Post" to see both of these flicks.

The first one is entitled "The Helpful Dinosaurs:"

After I turned off the video he said to me (after I helped one of his dinosaurs climb back up the cliff), "That's good helping, Mommy." I love it when he praises us ("Good job, Mommy!"). It is too cute.

Our second film is entitled "The Dancing Dinosaurs:"

I'm pretty sure when Brian gets home we will have dinosaurs fighting each other again. But when Daddy's away, Mommy gets to play her way! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Sandy K. said...

So cute. Dancing, kissing, fighting dinosaurs. Sounds like a therapy session:).

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to show Ryan these videos. And I am so thrilled that his dinosaurs are getting much love...Ryan never had his dance and kiss! love, jen

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !