Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOW!

We have snow, people! And it actually STUCK! Chase was released from daycare at 10am and I was so jealous when Brian called to say they were making a snowman:

Then I got to come home at 2:00 to join in the fun. Snow is much more fun when you don't have to deal with it on a daily basis! We ate the snow...

...and put our heads in the snow (Don't ask me why, but Chase thought it would be fun. He had to show me the proper technique and everything):

We layed in the snow...

...and of course we had to have a snowball fight!

Here they are ganging up on me:

As you can probably guess, I used Chase's camera again for these photos. Of course after we came inside I found mine, which was a bittersweet moment. I was happy to find it, but bummed I didn't have it BEFORE I went outside to take pictures in the snow! Oh, well. At least I have it back!

Happy Snow Day!

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

It looks like great fun:)! You need a little sled, or saucer!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !