Sunday, December 18, 2011

Big Birthday Bash!

Today was Chase's big birthday party at the planetarium. My motherly baking duty turned out pretty decent this time... WOO HOO!!  Meet my aliens!


Chase requested another trick candle for his cupcake and he was super excited to blow it out again!


Then we opened presents.  Chase was most excited about the $10.00 bill he got, and it was hard to get him to let go!


I personally liked the Spiderman mask the best!


Chloe entertained herself with balloons...


...while Chase and his crew watched a couple shows!


The kids had a great time!  Happy Birthday (again), Chase!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Aliens!!! I won! I won! What do I win?!!??

Great job, mama!! I love them. And perfect to go along with the planetarium! Super cool birthday party!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !