Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Brian had the kids Christmas morning and I couldn't wait for them to come over and help me tear into the presents under the tree this afternoon!


My cat was nice enough to get me something:


And I LOVED what he got me!  An archival storage binder for my Broadway playbills!  How did he know?!?


My mom made me a fabulous quilt, which I curled up under tonight in front of the TV!


Chloe got a baby doll from her Grandma K, which she loves:


She had a blast pushing her around in her new shopping cart:


Grandma also got her a couple pair of shoes I wish came in my size!


Chase got a couple Beyblades... his new obsession.  I had no idea what these were until a kid got him some for his birthday, but they are pretty cool.


We got a lot of games this year, which we love!


Chase also got a remote control car, which he loved...


...but Chloe did not!


Merry Christmas!  There are more photos in our Photo Album if you're interested!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !