Thursday, January 17, 2008

We're Moving... to another planet!

So I think everyone has probably heard by now that we are moving to Texas! Well yesterday I was told of a news story out of Stephenville, TX (2 hours north of where we'll be) and thought I'd share. I have no idea what we're getting ourselves into!

Dozens Report UFO Over Texas Town

I mean, I knew we'd be in for a culture shock but... Omigoodness! To quote the article:

"'You hear about big bass or big buck in the area, but this is a different deal,' [Ricky] Sorrells said. 'It feels good to hear that other people saw something, because that means I'm not crazy.' Sorrells said he's seen the object several times. He said he watched it through his rifle's telescopic lens and described it as very large and without seams, nuts or bolts."

Hmmmm.... Big bass, big bucks, big rifles... and aliens. What planet am I moving to here, people?!? At least I know what all those things are. I mean, I DID grow up in Alma, MI.

Actually, truth be told, I may just fit in very nicely. Thanks to my friend Brian S for outing me!

(He used a photo taken about 4 years ago, right after my most horrible hair chopping crisis EVER!)

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !