Friday, May 2, 2008

Goodbye Brooke

This week we said goodbye to Brooke White. I liked her, but I think her nerves got the best of her, especially when she was behind the piano. A few times when she played she was very weak on the piano and I was always surprised that the judges never called her out on it. I actually thought she was a lot like me that way. I would hear one little flub and from that moment on I would see her get more flustered and nervous, resulting in more and more mistakes. I think she is a great talent, but she isn't confident enough to play the piano on stage yet. I thought it worked for her style, but when her nerves took over she couldn't concentrate 100% on her vocals and by the end of the song she would lose me. But overall I was sad to see her go. I thought she was a sweetheart and had a lot of talent.

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !