Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Step 3 Complete!

We are now into Step 4 of our move. We got to Texas yesterday evening and are settling into our temporary home here. We walked through our "final destination home" this afternoon to see how it was coming along and we can't wait til it's done so we can move in! It's very exciting.

At this point we are exploring the area a little bit, buying groceries, doing laundry, unpacking our suitcases, etc. Tonight I have a new student orientation at school and tomorrow I'll go back to campus to pay my tuition, buy my books, etc.

It doesn't quite feel real. If it wasn't for the 90 degree weather I wouldn't believe we were actually here! MAN it's hot!!

4 comments:

Danny & Melissa said...

Congrats on getting through step 3! I bet you can't wait until you are able to call someplace "home" again. Best of luck with all of your new adventures!

Dad or Grandpa said...

Glad you made it to your new town. I just want to let all three of you know that you are missed already. We loved your two weeks with us, what a great time and nothing could have been better. One more step and home at last. Chase will love to get back in his big bed. Can not wait until I can get down to see you.

monica said...

How exciting! Only 1 more step to go! :)

Unknown said...

You're almost there! Good luck in this 'home' stretch!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !