Monday, October 13, 2008

Fashion Statement

Here is a photo of Chase making a lovely fashion statement. We had lasagna for dinner. I removed his shirt before dinner (bare bellies make better food-catchers than clothed ones do) but his dinner inevitably also fell into his lap as he worked with his spork. When I put him down after dinner he tried to take off running, but those saucy shorts had to GO before he started climbing all over the furniture! I managed to get the shorts off over the shoes but there was no time for shoe/sock removal before he took off across the house. He looks so pleased with himself, doesn't he? That's our boy!

And yes, that is our still-empty dining room behind him. One of these days we'll get some dining room furniture...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love his squishy smiley "I'm so proud of myself" face!

Unknown said...

don't you wish we could run around like that sometimes, so unashamed!?! haha!! Sarah loves when we undress her - she'll pat her belly and run around yelling "I naked! I Naked!"

I am so going to have trouble on my hands in a few years...hahaha!

Anonymous said...

In response to Sarah's belly pat.... Look out, once Noel got older, she would dance around her "princess bed" pole, while naked, watching herself in the mirror and swinging her hips around in a snakelike movement. I guarantee you, she DID NOT learn that from me!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !