And yes, that is our still-empty dining room behind him. One of these days we'll get some dining room furniture...!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Fashion Statement
And yes, that is our still-empty dining room behind him. One of these days we'll get some dining room furniture...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
3 comments:
I just love his squishy smiley "I'm so proud of myself" face!
don't you wish we could run around like that sometimes, so unashamed!?! haha!! Sarah loves when we undress her - she'll pat her belly and run around yelling "I naked! I Naked!"
I am so going to have trouble on my hands in a few years...hahaha!
In response to Sarah's belly pat.... Look out, once Noel got older, she would dance around her "princess bed" pole, while naked, watching herself in the mirror and swinging her hips around in a snakelike movement. I guarantee you, she DID NOT learn that from me!
Post a Comment