Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Post #2 of the day....

We just got back from a pumpkin patch where we picked out our pumpkins for carving. We have been putting it off for fear that our jack-o-lanterns would rot on our front porch in the heat if we did it too early. I went into our outing determined to get some cute "fall" pictures of Chase but that boy is impossible to photograph these days. I just can't get him to sit or stand still for any amount of time! So I didn't get many good ones, but the ones I got are now in our Photo Album if you're interested. This one is kinda cute, because apparently even pumpkins need hugs sometimes....

We are missing the fall season down here. It just doesn't feel like Halloween is going to be Friday. We miss the colors, the crisp air....

Ah, well. Come February I guarantee we won't miss the Midwest weather!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pumpkin hug! So cute!! I went to Arizona in November a few years ago and was eager to return to MI and see 'fall' again after the weekend. It just did not seem right to be in shorts or in an outdoor pool 2 weeks before Thanksgiving...

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !