Saturday, October 4, 2008

Music Festival Fun!

We went to Austin today for the Austin Family Music Festival. It was so great! They had a ton of bands performing, as well as places for kids to play around with tons of different kinds of instruments. I don't know how Dad ended up teaching Chase how to play all the instruments (well, yes I do... I had the camera!), but he did a stellar job.


Chase's instrument of choice was ultimately the xylophone. He spent a lot of time banging on that thing, and was NOT happy when other kids wanted to play on it, too!

More photos are in our Photo Album if you want to check them out! I also posted a few I took at the Waco Zoo last weekend if you're interested (my camera battery died at the beginning of the day so I think that album wins the award for having the least number of pictures).

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !