Saturday, June 27, 2009

Conversations With a 2-Year-Old: "I'm Going Out"

This may just be the start of a series. I seem to have a lot of hilarious conversations with Chase these days, so I think I'll start sharing them here.

Shortly after the cleaning session mentioned in the previous post, Chase grabbed the two parts of the vaccum cleaner hose and headed to the front door. To get the full effect of this conversation, picture Chase (a vaccum cleaner hose attachment in each hand) saying everything in a very serious tone, as if he were an adult.

Chase: (as he approaches the front door, very matter-of-fact) I'm going bye-bye now, OK?
Mom: OK.
Chase: (turning around, looking concerned) Why are you scared?
Mom: I don't want you to go bye-bye! I love you too much.
Chase: (heaving a deep sigh and heading back in) I have to find my purse.

1 comment:

Gertrude Groggins - said...

Oh that's too cute!!! lol!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !