Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Summer!

So I guess summer doesn't officially begin for a couple more weeks, according to the calendar. But my summer starts now, because I am done teaching for the year! I am so excited to have a couple months off I can't even begin to describe it. After all the work I have done this year, I feel like I have earned this break!

We started the summer with a good old fashioned run through the sprinklers today. We got wet!


Chase helped Brian water the trees:

And then he learned a cool new trick:

Chase just had to try it....


He did get better....

Happy Summer!

There are more photos in our Photo Album if you're interested!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super cute! Congrats on making it through your first year of teaching! It flew by, didn't it? Enjoy the summer! We have this week and then we're done...woo hoo!!!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !